Pengaruh Citra Merek dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan J.Co Donuts & Coffee di Palembang

Main Article Content

Luki Ardinata
Destia Aktarina

Abstract

The formulation of the problems discussed in this study are: Are there effects of brand image and product quality both simultaneously and partially on the loyalty of J.Co Donuts customers. The objectives and benefits in this study are: To find out whether there are simultaneous effects of brand image and product quality and impartially on J.Co Donuts customer loyalty. The analytical method used is Multiple Linear Regression. Simultaneous test results (F test) obtained F count of 50,501 with a significance level of 0,000, obtained for F table of 3,195 (see attachment F Table Statistics). So it can be concluded that F count > F table (50,501 > 3,195) so the null hypothesis is rejected. It can be concluded that the Brand Image variable (X1) and Product Quality (X2) together influence the Purchase Decision (Y). Partial test results (t test) can be explained: Brand Image Variables (X1) have a significant effect on Purchase Decisions (Y) results obtained t count of 3.666 with a significant value of 0.001, the value of t count > t table (3.666> 1.678), be a hypothesis alternative is accepted and the null hypothesis is rejected that Brand Image (X1) has a significant effect on Purchase Decision (Y). The coefficient of determination R2 obtained is 0.682 (68.2%) means that the Brand Image variable (X1), Product Quality (X2) describes Customer Loyalty (Y) by 68.2% while the remaining 31.8% (100% - 68, 2%) can be explained by other variables such as price, service quality, emotional factor, cost and the ease of getting a product that is not examined in this study which is seen in Adjusted R Square.

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

Aaker, David. 1991. Manajemen Ekuitas Merek. Jakarta: Spektrum.

Griffin, Jill. 2005. Customer Loyalty: Menumbuhkan & Mempertahankan Kesetian Pelanggan. Dialihbahasakan oleh: Dwi Kartini Yahya. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Joshua, T dan Haryadi, E. 2013. Analisis Pengaruh Brang Image, Price Perception dan Service Quality Terhadap Customer Loyalty pada Pelanggan Urban Kitchen. Jurnal Manajemen. 1(1): 1327.

Kartikasari. 2008. Pengaruh Citra merek Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan: Studi pada Pelanggan Koran Jawa Pos di wilayah Kecamatan Lowokwaru Kota Malang. Skripsi Program Sarjana Universitas Negeri Malang, Malang.

Kotler, Philip & G. Armstrong. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran: Jilid 1. Penerjemah Alexander Sindoro. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Kotler, Philip. 1992. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT. Midas Surya Grafindo.

Kotler, Philip. 1997. Manajemen Pemasaran, Analisis Perencanaan Implementasi dan Kontrol. Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jilid 1. Jakarta: PT. Prehalllindo.

Kotler, Philip. 2000. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Milenium. Jakarta: Prehalindo

Kotler, Philip. 2003. Marketing Management. 11th Edition/International Edition. Prentice Hall: New Jarsey.

Kotler, Philip. 2007. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran. Edisi Kesembilan, Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Penerbit PT. Indeks.

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2001. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa, Teori dan Praktek. Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

M. Nasir. 2003. Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Mulyadi. 2007. Sistem Perencanaan dan Pengendalian Manajemen. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2010. Paham Analisis Statistik Data dengan SPSS Plus! Tata Cara dan Tips Menyusun Skripsi dalam Waktu Singkat!. Yogyakarta: MedKom.

Stanton, William J & Y. Lamarto. 1994. Prinsip-Prinisp Pemasaran. Jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Sugiyono. 2010. Statistik untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Memahami Penelitian Kuantitaif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Swastha, Bashu dan Irawan. 2008. Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberty Yogyakarta.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2011. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.